Table of Contents
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is the condition in which the body does not properly process food for use as energy.
Most of the food we eat is turned into glucose, or sugar, for our bodies to use for energy. The pancreas, an organ that lies near the stomach, makes a hormone called insulin to help glucose get into the cells of our bodies. When you have diabetes, your body either doesn’t make enough insulin or can’t use its own insulin as well as it should. This causes sugars to build up in your blood. This is why many people refer to diabetes as “sugar.”
Types of Diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes, previously called insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) or juvenileonset diabetes, may account for 5 percent to 10 percent of all diagnosed cases of diabetes.
Risk factors are less well defined for Type 1 diabetes than for Type 2 diabetes, but autoimmune, genetic, and environmental factors are involved in the development of this type of diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes was previously called non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) or adult-onset diabetes. Type 2 diabetes may account for about 90 percent to 95 percent of all diagnosed cases of diabetes. Risk factors for Type 2 diabetes include older age, obesity, family history of diabetes, prior history of gestational diabetes, impaired glucose tolerance, physical inactivity, and race/ethnicity.
Can diabetes be prevented?
A number of studies have shown that regular physical activity can significantly reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is also associated with obesity.
Top rated products for managing diabetes?
At the moment, there is no patented drug for diabetes, however there are three choices: prevent diabetes; cure diabetes; and take better care of people with diabetes to prevent devastating complications. Here are some recommended products for managing diabetes:
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Healthy Weight Loss
- Reduced Sugar and Carb Absorption
- Healthy Insulin Levels
- Nerve Function Health
- Powerful Antioxidant and Immune Booster
- COMBAT INSULIN RESISTANCE: Diabetes Doctor’s powerful blend of Cinnamon, Banaba, Magnesium, and Chromium helps promote healthy insulin function, higher energy levels, and restored pancreas health to decrease the need for medications.
- CORRECT NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES: Magnesium and Vitamin B12 deficiencies are very common with Type 2 Diabetes. These deficiencies can aggravate insulin resistance and contribute to heart risk and nerve pain. Daily Support provides you with the necessary dose of both essential vitamins and minerals.
- PROTECT VITAL ORGANS: Daily Support contains Milk Thistle, which aids in protecting your heart, liver, kidney, and pancreas from damage associated with Type 2 Diabetes.
Why I created Chem-club for you?
Chem-club Lifestyle Coaching Company focused on fitting the training and nutrition to the client and not the opposite way around. We’ve built our foundation around the incontrovertible fact that every single person we are available in contact with could be a different individual: different body, goals, hormones, social responsibilities, schedules, dietary history, and views on what “being fit” really means.
When it affects training and nutrition, credible coaching and education is the key to noticing results that last forever.
At Chem-club, it’s our task to develop world-class coaching, education, and accountability to ensure our clients achieve the results they came to us for. We’ve got many free articles to assist educate you extra.